Goals for 2024

  •  Obtain the appropriate authorship credits and property rights for my recorded songs without my permission, including the ones with altered chronology.
  • Obtain the appropriate authorship credits and property rights for audiovisual material for some songs used without my permission.
  •  Obtain the appropriate authorship credits and related property rights for my screenplays and art direction filmed without my permission, including the ones with altered chronology, as well as its characters.
  •  Obtain the appropriate authorship credits and related property rights for my original arguments and screenplays of some episodes of TV series aired without my permission, as well as its characters, including a book derivative from it, already planned on my notes.
  •  Obtain the appropriate authorship credits and related property rights for my musical plays and its characters, staged and/or filmed without my permission, including the ones with altered chronology.
  • Obtain the appropriate authorship credits and related property rights for my comics' arguments, text and/or characters (Doctora Lao*).
  • Finalize the comic book of a script for a short written last year.
  • Priority in 2024: recovering my agility and flexibility and keeping up with dancing.

*Doctora Lao doesn't have any online social profile.

Comments